3 Vasily Lipkovsky Street,
Association of Massage Therapists
International Massage Association
European Massage Association
7 best speakers of the world massage industry
Founder of The International Massage Association, speaker of professional events for massage therapists
Winner of International Massage Association;
National Massage Championships (2018);
Massage SPA Talent and European Massage Association (2018);
Judge of Massage Association & Complementary Therapies (2019);
Judge of a World Massage Championship (2019);
Associate Member of The Guild of Therapy Lecturers (2019);
Insured Member of Associated Beauty Therapists
Work experience as a teacher and massage therapist since 1980. 1980–1991 Teacher and then Senior Lecturer and acting Acting assistant professor of physiotherapy and massage, Head of the cycle of therapeutic and sports massage
Doctor vertebroneurologist, leading practitioner and author of modern osteopathic technicians, teacher-methodologist of specialized massage medical technologies in the CIS and Eastern Europe, DOCTOR at massage.ru forum
A doctor, a practicing massage therapist with 20 years of experience. Author of textbooks, articles in specialized publications, a permanent media consultant on massage issues. Permanent member of the jury of massage championships. Executive Director of MegaSPA School
Lecturer Association of massage therapists. Programs of correction and modeling of shapes, bath technologies. SPA master of the highest category, judge of the World Championships in Massage, Certified Teacher of the International School of Myoplastic Massage and the International School of Spa
Lecturer Association of massage therapists. Specialist in massage and rehabilitation, kinesiotherapist, master of Thai and Ayurvedic practices. Judge of the World Championships in massage, a permanent speaker of professional events for massage therapists
7 most important topics in the massage industry
Using the methodology of Deep Tissue Massage techniques – direct fascial release when working with back pain:
- Visher technique;
- Special techniques for working with the long muscles of the back, gluteus, iliac-lumbar and pear-shaped;
- Elements for testing back problems will be presented
ReNew. Tendinous facial massage with an accent around the eyes
Dissipate stress massage
New technology of correction, through fascial harmonization and soft lymphatic drainage
Topics to be covered
- Massage as a medical-restorative technology
- Testing, therapeutic and aesthetic effect
- Traditions and technologies of oriental massage culture
- SPA-space in a massage room
- Rehabilitation and therapeutic practices
- Algorithm of work with the patient
- Synthesis of soft manual techniques and massage
- Cosmetology in the hands of a massage therapist - manual technologies of non-surgical rejuvenation
- Direct connection of the musculo-fascial chains and aesthetics of the face
- Stages of aesthetic face correction: study of the fascia – fascial harmonization methodology – case-cosmetology
What does a massage therapists need to know TODAY to become successful TOMORROW?
- Innovative technologies of the decade
- Modern tools and life hacking for effective work
- Ready cases for diagnosing and treating problems of chronic/acute pain in skeletal muscles of patients
- How to competently synthesize the skills and apply these algorithms in practice
- Valuable material, which is enough for the year ahead
V open international tournament "MassagePROFI"
World competition among specialists of massage and rehabilitation
- SPA&Wellness massage
- Eastern practices (Free style massage)
- Swedish/Treatment/Classical massage
- Face massage
II Rounds Competition:
- I Tour – The most popular PROFI massage. Author's work methodology.
Participants demonstrate the most demanded method in their practice in accordance with the selected category
- II Tour – PROFI School tandem massage – the practice of working methods in a pair.
Mentoring School, a new rewarding massage experience
Tournament winners will proudly represent Ukraine at the World Cup in Copenhagen (Denmark)
The participants of the Tournament will receive valuable prizes from partners and sponsors of the event, and the winner will receive the main prize – a certificate allowing to be trained by the leading teacher of the Ukrainian School of Spa ($150 equivalent)!
Mega Early Bird
till August 5th.
till September 1th.
till September 17th.
Participation in tournament
Participation in tournament
At the exchange rate at the time of payment